Are you interested in Home Improvement Industry and want to create an opportunity out of it? Yah! Good news. You can grab a Wow 1 Day painting franchise and move on with your passionate journey.
In this article, we’ll dive deep into the Wow 1 Day Painting business with capital requirements, fee, profit, and step-by-step guidelines to get this franchise – and answer some common questions about the chain.
- Franchise Fee: $20,000 – $60,000
- Royalty Fee: 6%
- Ad Royalty Fee: 2%
- Net Worth: $50,000 – $150,000
- Cash Requirements: $50,000 – $100,000
- Agreement Period: 5 Years, Renewable
- Scheme for Veterans: 15% off from Franchise Fee
- Total Initial Investment: $63,500 – $134,200
Table of Contents
Overview of Wow 1 Day Painting Franchise
Established in 2008 by Brian Scudamore under its parent company the O2E and started franchising in 2010, Wow 1 Day painting is one of the established and renowned chains in the Home furnishing industry.
With its vision to disrupt the home improvement segment by minimizing the disruption to homeowners by painting homes in just one day, Wow 1 Day has already allowed them to stand out of the highly competitive crowd.
But how do they do it?
Consumers like to change their homes by making minimal a mess as possible when it comes to home furnishing. Here, the Wow 1 Day chain thrives to achieve those things by offering a unique combination of speed, quality, and exceptional customer experience.
Strong and steady growth would be expected for Interested applicants with the presence of more than 40 stores across the United States and over 10 franchises in the Canada, and more planned for future expansion.
Start a College HUNKS Hauling Junks franchise – Cost, Fee, and Profit – CHHJ Franchising LLC
How to Start a Code Ninjas Franchise? – Cost & Profit – Code Ninjas
How to Start a Legacy Academy Franchise – Cost & Fee – Legacy Academy
Key facts on Wow 1 Day Painting
|1||Trade Name||Wow 1 Day Painting|
|3||Founded||2008, and started franchising in 2010|
|5||Corporate Address||301-887 Great Northern Way.|
Vancouver, BC V5T 4T5
|6||Number of locations||Over 50 locations in the US and|
|7||Area served||U.S. and Canada|
|9||Services||Quality and affordable |
home improvement services
|10||Revenue or Sales||$2,042,987 for US|
Jani-King franchise – Cost, Profit, Owner Salary, and Failure rate – Jani-King franchise
What are benefits of Choosing a Wow 1 Day Painting Franchise?
- Quick ramp up Time:
- Starting a business by yourself can be sometime difficult but by choosing a Wow 1 day painting chain may prove beneficial for you. It offers a quick ram up time for your business, that means within a few months, your business become operational.
- Low overhead and inventory:
- Interested applicants can base their business from home and leverage a mobile team of painters to keep costs low.
- Culture of Founders:
- New franchisee owner will become a part of the O2E Brands family and can have access to the knowledge and expertise of fellow franchise partners across all of their brands.
- Enormous consumer base:
- One can leverage their expertise of over 30 years in identifying and marketing to customers in the home services space to grow their business.
- Multiple revenue streams:
- In addition to exterior and interior house painting, Wow 1 Day painting chain offers a wide range of services, from popcorn ceiling and wallpaper removal, to fence and deck painting – so that you can maximize profit and growth.
- Tried-and-True Marketing:
- The franchise provides a proven and successful business model, right from creative to national media buys – so that you can focus on growing your business and building your legacy.
Start an Aussie Pet Mobile franchise – Cost, Fee, & Profit – Aussie Pet Mobile
How much does a Wow 1 Day Painting Franchise Cost?
To start a Wow 1 Day Painting franchise, one would at least require an initial investment of $63,500 – $134,200. This initial investment of Wow 1 Day franchise does cover the franchise fee, marketing fee, and other necessary expenses.
Nevertheless, the franchise does provide support in selection and setting up a Wow 1 Day Painting chain, but we advise you to conduct proper market research before opening an outlet.
Wow 1 Day Painting Franchise Fee
The franchise fee for the Wow 1 Day Painting is estimated to be between $20,000 to $60,000. Furthermore, to qualify financially, franchise candidates and their partners/investors must have minimum net worth of $50,000 – $150,000 with available liquidity of $50,000 – $100,000.
Additional Cost for Wow 1 Day Painting Franchise
The on-going royalty fee for Wow 1 Day painting franchise is 6% and ad royalty fee is 2% of gross sales.
|Type of Fee||Cost and Other Details|
|Franchise Fee||$20,000 – $60,000|
|Ad Royalty Fee||2%|
|Net Worth||$50,000 – $150,000|
|Cash Requirements||$50,000 – $100,000|
|Agreement Period||5 Years, Renewable|
|Scheme for Veterans||15% off from Franchise Fee|
|Total Initial Investment||$63,500 – $134,200|
You may like:
Is Wow 1 Day Painting Franchise Profitable?
Considering the Wow 1 Day painting chain’s expertise of over 10 years, a wide range of affordable & quality home improvement services, low investment cost, extensive training & marketing support, tried-and-tested business model, multiple revenue streams, and a loyal customer base, one can certainly expect to generate an impressive profit margin.
However, no franchise can guarantee a success until you dedicatedly involve yourself into the business and understand its market potential.
Nevertheless, WOW 1 DAY PAINTING’s most recent U.S. FDD, for example, tells you that in 2019, the average gross revenue of U.S. WOW 1 DAY PAINTING franchises was $656,970, while the highest gross revenue of a U.S franchise was $2,042,987.
What does it take to own a Wow 1 Day Painting franchise?
- Interested applicant must meet the financial requirements of the franchise i.e. minimum net worth of $50,000 – $150,000 with available liquidity of $50,000 – $100,000.
- Candidates and its team should be willing to work in the Home furnishing industry, and it would be better if you have prior experience in the same field.
- In order to become a franchisee, interested parties must complete the Wow 1 Day franchise’s training program and adhere to its standards.
- He/she should be committed to delivering the Wow 1 Day customer experience.
See also: Coverall Cleaning Franchise Opportunity: Cost, Fee, & Profit – Coverall Cleaning
How to Get a Wow 1 Day Painting Franchise?
Getting a Wow 1 Day Franchise requires a relatively low investment and in return may offers an impressive profit and low risk. Nevertheless, Wow 1 Day painting chain may offer several benefits, and interested candidates can take up franchise outlet locally and globally through their expertise and endless support systems.
Fill in the personal and location details such as Name, Email, Phone number, Interested city and State, and other required information.
Journey with Wow 1 Day Painting Chain
- Initial Assessment:
- Starts with a phone call to determine if you’re the right fit, and to give you more information about our available opportunities.
- Market Study:
- Once the franchise team decides that you are ready & capable enough to move forward and enter the due diligence stage. It involves a market study, thorough understanding of the industry within your territory.
- Budget and Financial Forecast:
- Team will work with you to build a realistic business plan and financial forecast. Review the FDD and discussion on funding and business plans.
- Learn more from Our Franchise owners:
- Meet their franchise partners and learn more about their experiences, options on the business, and their successful strategies.
- Discovery Day:
- You’ll attend a virtual discovery day, which includes meeting with leadership and the teams that will support you. It’s also when they finalize your business plan and territory.
- Franchise Awarded:
- It’s time to celebrate! Your corporation will be established, you’ll pay your franchise fees, and we’ll produce your franchise agreements for signing. You’ll then start your on-boarding and training.
Considering its growth potential, unique, affordable, home improvement solution program, proven business model of over 10 years, brand recognition & awareness, low investment and risk, starting a Wow 1 Day Painting outlet will prove profitable to the interested aspirants.
Furthermore, the Wow 1 Day Painting chain is seeking qualified candidates with the financial and management resources to develop multiple locations in a market and the passion to successfully operate a concept that has been proven over the past 10 years.
With an Initial investment of $63,500 – $134,200 and a franchise fee of $20000 – $60,000, Wow 1 Day chain may offers an impressive profit margin to its stake holders.
The Bottom line – In case you are interested in the Home Improvement Industry and want to take advantage of the opportunity, then start this franchise by paying minimal franchisee fee of $20,000 and join the chain to disrupt the ever-growing home improvement industry.
Good Luck!! Happy Franchising!!
You may also like:
Start a Creams franchise – Cost, Fee, & Profit – Creams Café
Is Shake Shack Franchise Profitable? – Shake Shack
How much does it cost to open a Wow 1 Day Painting Chain?
To open a Wow 1 Day Painting chain, one would at least require an initial investment of $63,500 – $134,200. There are some other cost involved and a few of them are list below;
Franchise Fee: $20,000 – $60,000
Royalty Fee: 6%
Ad Royalty Fee: 2%
Net Worth: $50,000 – $150,000
Cash Requirements: $50,000 – $100,000
Agreement Period: 5 Years, Renewable
Scheme for Veterans: 15% off from Franchise Fee
Total Initial Investment: $63,500 – $134,200
How much does a Wow 1 Day Painting Franchise owner make?
Considering the Wow 1 Day painting growth potential, rapid expansion plan, low cost business, staggering demand, loyal customer base, more than 10years of proven business model, and immense franchise support, one can certainly churn an impressive profit margin.