Are you an avid consumer of Ice Creams and looking for exciting opportunities in this industry? How about starting your own outlets by taking a franchise from a renowned brand – Creams café franchise.
In this guide, we’ll dive deep in to Creams franchise with capital requirements, fee, profit, and step-by-step guidelines to get this franchise – and answer some common questions about the chain.
- Franchise Fee: £14,950 + VAT
- Royalty Fee: 5%
- Store Interior: £130,000 – £170,000
- Equipment: £120,000 – £150,000
- External Signage: £10,000 – £15,000
- Business Planning: £2,500
- Total Initial Investment: £275,950 – £363,900
Table of Contents
Overview of Creams Franchise
Started as a Cafe concept in 2008 by Balal Aqil and Adam Mani, Creams is one of the rapidly growing unique, independent, and quality food brands, predominantly serving in fast-casual operations with dine-in and take-away elements. With more than 100 stores nationwide, offering a wide range of delicious freshly prepared desserts ranging from waffles, crêpes, sundaes, cakes, puddings, sorbets, gelatos, and vegan desserts has helped the chain to establish itself as the UK’s favorite desserts parlor.
With the vision to be the leader and consumers’ brand of choice in the gelato/coffee segment in any chosen market, gain a significant share of the QSR (Quick Service Restaurant) gelato/coffee market, and deliver returns to our stakeholders in the top quartile of the QSR sector will undoubtedly assist potential new franchisees in entering and succeeding in the fiercely competitive industry.
Please continue reading if you are passionate about Creams franchises & this little snippet about the Creams chain excites you.
We will offer comprehensive and well-researched information regarding the Creams, along with its price, fees, profit margin, and—most importantly—the reason “Why” you need it.
Creams Café – The Journey
In order to become a leader in the sector, Creams chain provided consumers with top-of-the-line services and products, expanded its outlets to matchable formats, products, and distribution points, and established itself through a franchise-centric mix of company-owned and franchised stores.
Key facts of Creams
|1||Trade Name||Creams Café|
|4||Founders||Balal Aqil and Adam Mani|
|5||Headquarters||Unit 10, Midas Business Centre,|
Wantz Road, Essex RM10 8PS
|6||Number of locations||Over 100 locations|
|7||Area served||Several parts of the UK|
|8||Available Franchise Concepts||Kiosk, Pop up, and Café|
|9||Flavor offering||Over 40 flavors|
Reasons to Own a Creams Franchise
Now the question arises, why should someone prefer to open a Creams outlets over any other chains such as Shake shack, Jollibee, The Counter, White Castle, Dixie Cream Donuts, and Panda express? Well, No worries!. There could be multiple reasons to start a Creams outlet, but we have highlighted a few prominent features supporting the ownership of this franchise.
- Proven model:
- The Creams chain offers a proven business model that helps you grow along with the chain. One can also get benefit from the experience of an established enterprise.
- Extensive Support:
- The chain provides extended support, such as pre-opening and ongoing support to the franchisee, allowing the unitholders to understand the business operations and scalability.
- Better Return or profitability:
- The chain requires a low franchise cost and charges a minimum royalty fee from its franchisee unit holders, allowing them to run the business seamlessly and hassle-freely for the long term.
- Brand Awareness:
- A cream franchise has been featured in various media platforms, allowing you to get a feel for operating a highly trusted brand that can give you an edge over competitors.
- Support Network and Raw material procurement power:
- The franchise team guides the unitholder at every stage or whenever they seek help. Its bulk purchasing power to acquire raw materials at fair prices gives the franchisee to make a little extra profit margin and ultimately solves the supply chain issue.
- Unique marketing strategies:
- Its unique marketing styles help the new franchisee prospects to gain a fair share of customers in their locality in no time. Some of their strategies include advanced digital and offline marketing.
- Flexible Creams outlets model:
- Interested applicants can apply for Creams location based on their financial capabilities. Some of their model includes Kiosk, pop ups, and café.
Do check out their numbers;
Interested in opening a Cafe franchise? Please consider below options;
Black Rifle coffee franchise, Starbird, Jamba Juice – We have covered everything about these franchises like cost, fee, and profit margin. You can also explore other franchise available on this platform by navigating to opportunities page.
How much does a Creams Franchise Cost?
Interested applicants can also apply for multi-unit operations who wants to develop a multi-site operations.
To start a Creams franchise, one would at least require an initial investment of £275,950($349,795) to £363,900($461,280). Furthermore, Before choosing a Creams outlet location, one must conduct the market research and understand the market potential and its growth prospects.
Creams Franchise Fee
Moreover, the franchise fee for the Creams is estimated to be around £14,950($18,950), and to be an approved franchisee owner, one must meet the property criteria suggested by the brand, which we will be discussing below in the requirements section.
Additional Cost for Creams
Typically, to run and maintain a Creams outlet, one must adhere to their standards and are liable to pay a few additional costs such as Royalty fee, advertisement fee, maintenance fee, and a few other investments.
The on-going royalty fee for Creams franchise is around 5% and marketing fee: 1% of gross sales.
|Essentials Cost||Cost and Other Details|
|Franchise Fee||£14,950 + VAT|
|Store Interior||£130,000 – £170,000|
|Equipment||£120,000 – £150,000|
|External Signage||£10,000 – £15,000|
|:Subtotal||£267,450 – £352,400|
|Other Initial cost|
|Property Legals||£2,500 – £3,000|
|Architect fee and planning||£6,000 – £9,000|
|:Subtotal||£8,500 – £11,000|
|Total Initial Investment||£275,950 – £363,900|
How much is Creams Franchise Profit Margin?
The food and beverages industry have been experiencing tremendous growth since past few years, these numbers are driven due to frequent eating out habits, rising disposable incomes and much more. Nevertheless, the profitability of Creams chain depends on numerous factors like site location, chosen city, and your investment capabilities. But you need to worry for that, as franchise team takes care of most of these parts.
Furthermore, the ice cream industries are quite profitable and interested unit holders may anticipate a gross profit margin of 45-50% and a net profit margin of 15-20%.
What support do we get from Creams Franchise?
It is essential to have support when setting up a franchise outlet. And, if you are part of a reputable chain, it becomes highly beneficial to its unit holders to run the chain efficiently and effectively. Some of their support includes;
- Assistance with Site selection, design, and planning
- Broad pre- and post- opening training
- Complete operation manuals, and identification & setting up a supply-chain.
- Marketing Tools and brand awareness
- Outlet launch campaign
Requirements to Start a Creams Franchise
To be a Cream cafe approved franchisee, one should certain meet the below requirements;
- One should at least be financially capable to make an investment of £275,950 – £363,900.
- The chain expects its franchisee to adhere to the company’s standards and follow its policies.
- You should at least have store(property requirements) with below details;
- local high streets, retail parades, and neighbourhood centres
- Frontage minimum width 12ft (4.5m) and minimum area: 1500 sq. ft.
- High Visibility for both cars and pedestrians
- High footfall and traffic
- Adjacent to supporting traders, i.e. restaurants, entertainment venues, takeaways
- Car Parking near to premises or good transport links
How to get a Creams Franchise?
Getting a Creams outlet’s franchise requires a low investment and in return offers an impressive profit with high EBITDA. Nevertheless, Creams cafe franchise may offer several benefits, and interested candidates can take up franchise outlet locally or licensed outlet internationally.
To get a Creams Café franchise, please visit their official website and fill in the required details in franchise form.
Fill in the personal and location details such as Name, Email, Phone number, country, current profession details, and your investment capabilities.
Once you submit the necessary details, the Creams Cafe franchise team will review your application and contact you based on their location feasibility.
Considering its development potential, unique marketing strategies, proven business model, brand recognition & awareness, and more than 14 years of experience in this sector, opening a Creams Café will prove profitable to the interested aspirants.
Furthermore, Creams Cafe is also seeking qualified applicants for multi-unit operations from other parts of the globe, which would help them to expand globally and interested candidates to join in the ever-growing industry.
With an Initial investment of £275,950($349,795) to £363,900($461,280) and a franchise fee of $18,950, Creams Café offers an impressive profit margin to its stake holders.
Good Luck!! Happy Franchising!!
Explore more about Food and Beverages franchise in the US
How much does it cost to own a Creams franchise?
Ans: To setup a Creams café, one would need an investment of £275,950($349,795) to £363,900($461,280) as a total Initial cost.
Below are the cost breakup for the Creams cafe;
Franchise Fee: £14,950 + VAT
Store Interior: £130,000 – £170,000
Equipment: £120,000 – £150,000
External Signage: £10,000 – £15,000
Business Planning: £2,500
Total Initial Investment: £275,950 – £363,900
Is Creams Cafe franchise profitable?
Ans: Definitely, Yes! Considering the Creams chain nationwide presence, unique marketing strategies, extensive support, and expertise would add value to the chain and ultimately help the interested aspirants to be a part of the ever-growing ice cream industry. Furthermore, One may expect a net profit margin of 15-20%, and it may vary location-to-locations.