Have you been searching to partner with recession-resistant, stable business franchise? Do you want to become a professional restoration service agent and earn handsomely? Then, we have got a great news for you. Now, you can start a stable and profitable venture with one of America’s leading Restoration expert – Fibrenew Franchise.
In this post, we’ll cover a detailed article on the Fibrenew chain with its capital required, cost, profit, and step-by-step guidelines to get this franchise – and answer some common questions about the chain.
- Brand: Fibrenew
- Founded: 1985
- Key People: Michael Wilson
- Industry: Maintenance
- No. of outlet: 300+
- Area served: 6+ countries
- Franchise Fee: $47,000
- Royalty Fee: $795+/month
- Ad Royalty Fee: NA
- Initial Investment: $97,825 – $111,695
Table of Contents
Overview of Fibrenew Franchise
Fibrenew is one of America’s leading and rapidly growing professional restoration service specializing in leather, vinyl, and plastic restoration. The chain was founded in 1985 in Alberta, Canada and began franchising in 1987.
Since its inception, Fibrenew has grown more than 300 locations in over 6 countries, such as United states, Canada, Saudi Arabia, and many more.
With more than 200 franchises alone in US, Fibrenew is all set to expand its presence across the globe and it is certainly helping potential franchises to get on with a recession-proof stable business model that allows them to have complete control over the schedule and income potential.
Their efficient, mobile-based services has been serving very-well and considering rise in efficient and reliable restoration services, Fibrenew has positioned itself as one of leading and prominent player in this industry.
Fibrenew sees a continued demand and steady growth in the markets, including automotive, residential, commercial, medical, marine, and aviation. What else we all need? Get on, and grab this opportunity to start your entrepreneurial journey.
You may like:
How to Get a Dpd Franchise – Cost, Fee, & Profit – Dpd Franchise
Fibrenew Franchise Opportunities – The Journey
Their franchising journey started way back in 1987 by offering exceptional and best-in-class professional restoration service in leather, vinyl, and plastic restoration, and with serving in several industries like Automotive, residential, and much more, Fibrenew has certainly walked a long mile that has expanded to more than 300 outlets in 6+ countries.
Key facts on Fibrenew
|4||Founders Or Parent Company||Michael Wilson, CEO|
|5||Corporate Headquarters||CA, US|
|6||Number of locations||300 Outlets|
|7||Area served||Across 6 countries|
|9||Service offering||Leather, vinyl, and |
You may like:
Benefits of Owning a Fibrenew Franchise
There could be several benefits in owning a franchise like Fibrenew that has expertise of over three decade in the industry. However, for more interesting reasons, you can check out the below mentioned points;
- More than 3 Decade of Experience:
- Fibrenew has been in this industry for more than three decade and with its sheer expertise, it has maintained a top spot in its respective area.
- Ever-growing franchise units:
- Their chain has been growing and expanding consistently throughout all the economics conditions, making it a recession-proof stable business model.
- More of a craftsmanship:
- Undoubtedly, AI will play a significant role in the future, but since the services provided by Fibrenew require a certain level of skill, it is quite doubtful that AI will ever completely replace them.
- Reliable and affordable services:
- Fibrenew offers customers and businesses a green alternative that saves them time and money instead of replacing them completely.
- It provides expert care of various furniture and products, such as residential furniture service, marine restoration, commercial furniture repair, aviation interior maintenance, and much more.
- Exclusive territory:
- Each franchisee is granted an exclusive territory in which to operate, giving them the potential to capture a significant portion of the local market.
See also: Coverall Cleaning Franchise Opportunity: Cost, Fee, & Profit – Coverall Cleaning
How much does a Fibrenew Franchise Cost?
The franchise fee or Total Initial setup cost for the Fibrenew chain will depend on the proposed geographical locations and chosen franchise model. Nonetheless, To start a Fibrenew franchise, one would at least require an initial investment of $97,825 – $111,695.
Additionally, The above-mentioned initial investment for Fibrenew business does cover the expenses or fee such as Franchise fees, Marketing Fees, Equipment, and other necessary fees.
Fibrenew Franchise Fee
The franchise fee for Fibrenew is $47,000. Furthermore, Interested candidates should also meet the minimum financial requirement of at least Net Worth of $100,000 and at least $15,000 in liquid assets.
|Type of Fee||Cost & Other details|
|Ad Royalty Fee||NA|
|Veteran Incentives||10% off on Franchise Fee|
|Required liquid capital||$15,000|
|Agreement Period||5 Years, Renewable|
|Total Initial Investment||$97,825 – $111,695|
You may like:
Start a Tommy’s Car Wash Franchise – Cost, Fee, & Profit – Tommy’s Car Wash
How much do Fibrenew Franchise Make?
The profit margin for a Fibrenew professional expert can vary depending on a number of factors, such as location, market demand, and operating costs. Nevertheless, considering its low operating cost, high market demand, more than three decade of experience, and unmatched training & marketing support, one can anticipate a healthy profit margin with this franchise.
Moreover, according to the official website, the average annual revenue for a Fibrenew location is over $197,675. So, it certainly estimated that there is good amount of potential for healthy margin, especially if the franchisee can target correct location with proper advertising and marketing.
You may like:
Own a #1 Fastest Moving & Junk Removal Franchise – CHHJ Franchising LLC – College HUNKS – CHHJ Franchising llc
What does it require to Start a Fibrenew location?
To own a franchise, you might have to meet the certain requirements. However, we have enlisted a few major Fibrenew franchise requirements for your reference;
- First and most important – One should be financially well-qualified and have good credit to start a Fibrenew location, and should be ready to invest minimum $97,825 – $111,695.
- Interested applicants are advised to dedicate themselves to the Fibrenew business and follow the company standards and maintain their legacy.
- Interested applicants must undergo and complete the necessary training program offered by the Fibrenew.
- Applicant should be hard-working and dedicated to being heavily involved during the early stages of their new venture with Fibrenew.
- Interested franchisees should have passion to work in the Maintenance industry and should possess the leadership and financial skills to operate a Fibrenew.
Support offered by Fibrenew
- Training support
- Marketing support, including Ad, Social media, and website development
- Proprietary Software
- On-going support
How to Get a Fibrenew Franchise?
Becoming a Fibrenew expert owner requires a minimal investment that offers an impressive gross profit margin. Additionally, the Fibrenew chain may provide several benefits, and interested candidates can take up franchise outlets in their city through their expertise and endless support systems.
One can avail this franchise using below mentioned steps;
- Visit its official website and navigate to the franchising tab;
- Please fill in the details like Name, Email ID, Zip code, and Phone number.
Final Takeaway – Summary
Restoration industry is certainly growing and is expected to grow extensively across the globe. So, with a brand like Fibrenew can prove beneficial, lucrative and rewarding business opportunity for those with an interest in the restoration industry.
With a minimum Initial investment of $97,825 – $111,695, the Fibrenew chain may offer an outstanding profit margin to its stakeholders and one may anticipate an exceptional gross profit margin and a net profit margin.
The Bottom line – In case you are interested in the Home furnishing/ Maintenance industry and want to take advantage of the opportunity with moderate investment, then you can start a Fibrenew location in your city. With its immense legacy, expertise, and robust support model, one may experience stable and steady growth in their entrepreneurial journey.
You may like:
Start a Panda Express Franchise – Cost, Fee, & Profit – Panda Express
Start A Peter Piper Pizza Franchise – Cost, Fee, & Profit – Peter Piper Pizza
Want to explore more? Then check out below franchising opportunities.
How much does it cost to Start a Fibrenew Franchise?
Ans: The total initial investment for Fibrenew may vary depending on the chosen model. However, A minimum investment required to setup a Fibrenew may cost approximately $97,825 – $111,695.
Is Fibrenew Franchise Profitable?
Ans: It may depend on several factors, such as location, market demand, and operating costs. Moreover, considering its expertise, low startup cost, extensive training support, best-in-class marketing strategy, one may anticipate to earn a healthy profit margin.