Are you looking for a Mouth-watering Pizza franchise? Here is some good news – Peter Piper Pizza offers an incredible opportunity to become a franchisee.
In this article, we’ll dive deep into the Peter Piper Pizza Franchise with capital requirements, fee, profit, and step-by-step guidelines to get this franchise – and answer some common questions about the chain.
- Franchise Fee: $40000
- Royalty Fee: 5%
- Marketing Fee: 2%
- Local Marketing: 1%
- Liquid capital: $750,000
- Net worth: $3,000,000
- Profit margin(Gross): Est. 35-40%
- Total Initial Investment: $1,567,500 – $1,862,500
Table of Contents
Overview of Peter Piper Pizza Franchise
Established on 11/28/73 by Anthony “Tony” Cavolo, a WWII veteran and Brooklyn, NY native, Peter Piper Pizza is one of America’s oldest and rapidly growing food and beverage chains.
The chain is widely renowned for serving a variety of pizzas, appetizers, salads, beer, wine, and desserts, along with an entertainment experience that appeals to a broad consumer demographic.
Tony’s vision for serving high-quality food at reasonable prices in a family-friendly atmosphere has helped the chain develop a system of more than 140 corporate and franchise owned locations.
We are seeking qualified candidates with the financial and management resources to develop multiple locations in a market and the passion to successfully operate a concept that has been proven over the past 40 years.Peter Piper Pizza chain opportunities
Please continue reading if you are passionate about food franchises, and this little snippet about the Peter Piper Pizza chain excites you.
We will offer comprehensive and well-researched information regarding the Peter Piper Pizza chain, along with its price, fees, profit margin, and—most importantly—the reason “why” you need it.
You may like:
How to Start a Iniburger franchise – Cost, fee, & Profit – Iniburger Franchise
Is white Castle a franchise – Cost, fee, & Profit – White Castle Franchise
Peter Piper Pizza – The Journey
Starting its first Peter Piper Pizza in Glendale, AZ, it quickly developed a system of more than 140 corporate and franchise-owned outlets and is now paving the way for entrepreneurs throughout the domestic and international markets.
With this strategy, the chain has uniquely positioned itself in the fast-casual space, offering flexible and distinct revenue streams.
Key facts on Peter Piper Pizza
|1||Trade Name||Peter Piper Pizza|
|2||Industry||Food & Beverages,|
Restaurant, and QSR
|3||Founded||1973, Glendale, AZ|
|4||Founders||Anthony “Tony” Cavolo|
|5||Headquarters||14635 N. Kierland Blvd. |
Suite 160 Scottsdale, AZ 85254
|6||Number of locations||Over 140 locations|
|7||Area served||Across several states in the US|
|9||Menus||Pizzas, appetizers, salads, beer, |
wine and desserts
|10||Revenue||$87.0M annually(As per Zippia data |
You may like:
How to Start a Chicken Salad Chick Franchise – Cost, Fee, & Profit – Chicken Salad Chick
Mellow Mushroom Franchise Opportunities – Apply, Cost & Profit – Mellow Mushroom
Reasons to Own a Peter Piper Pizza Franchise
- End-to-End Support:
- The Peter Piper Pizza chain offers complete support right from site selection, construction assistance, operations training, marketing support, and assistance with acquisition of entertainment elements and related management.
- Superior Total Family Dining and Entertainment Experience:
- The franchise offers a superior total family dining and entertainment experience from a night out with the family to a special celebration like a birthday party or a sports team award party.
- Fresh ingredients and plenty of space for leisure:
- Peter piper offers a variety of freshly made pizzas, appetizers, salads, beer, wine and desserts with a 2,200 square feet entertainment area enjoyable for adults and children of all ages.
- Impressive entertainment revenue and other compelling features:
- Entertainment revenue contributes approximately between 25% to 28% of total revenue.
- Carryout food and beverage represents a significant part of food and beverage revenue.
- Visit frequency of two times per month.
- Expert leadership – Our executive team boasts over 100 years of combined industry experience.
- Awards and recognition:
- The chain has been renowned and recognized by several media houses and digital platforms, which would certainly give you an edge over its competitors.
You may also like:
How to Start a Panda Express franchise – Cost, fee, & Profit – Panda Express Franchise
Wawa Franchise Opportunities – Does it sell? Cost & Profit – Wawa Franchise
How much does a Peter Piper Pizza Franchise Cost?
To start a Peter Piper Pizza franchise, one would at least require an initial investment of $1,567,500–$1,862,500. This initial investment does cover the franchise fee, marketing fee, and other necessary expenses.
Nevertheless, the franchise does provide support in selecting and setting up a Peter Piper Pizza outlet, but we advise you to conduct proper market research before opening an outlet.
Peter Piper Pizza Franchise Fee
The franchise fee for the Peter Piper Pizza is estimated to be $40,000 (plus a few extra expenses like grand opening marketing fee for the first restaurant). Furthermore, to qualify financially, franchise candidates and their partners/investors must have minimum net worth of $3,000,000 with available liquidity of $750,000.
Other investment details:
|Name Of Fee||Cost and Other details|
|Term Period||10 Years|
|Minimum net worth||$3,000,000|
|Minimum liquid assets||$750,000|
|Initial Investment Required||$1,567,500 – $1,862,500|
Additional Cost for Peter Piper Pizza
Typically, to run and maintain a Peter Piper Pizza outlet, one must adhere to their standards and are liable to pay a few additional costs such as Royalty fee, advertisement fee, maintenance fee, and a few other investments.
The on-going royalty fee for Peter Piper Pizza franchise is 5% and marketing fee is 2%, and local marketing fee is 1% of gross sales.
You may also like:
Start A Little Caesars Franchise – Cost, Fee, & Profit – Little Caesars
Does Steak and Shake Franchise Really Cost $10000? – Cost & Profit – Steak and Shake
Is Peter Piper Pizza Franchise Profitable?
Considering its expertise of over 40 years, a wide range of affordable & delicious menu range, and a loyal customer base, one can certainly expect to generate an impressive profit margin.
According to our estimate, if the franchisee has chosen a perfect location with high customer footfall, one can expect a gross profit margin of 35-40% with Peter Piper Pizza outlet.
What does it take to own a Peter Piper Pizza franchise?
- Interested applicant must meet the financial requirements of the franchise i.e. minimum net worth of $3,000,000 with available liquidity of $750,000.
- Candidates and its team should have relevant experience in restaurant/retail/entertainment management, preferably Multi-unit experience.
- Strong Leadership skills, and a strong business and financial acumen.
- One should be capable of entering into an Exclusive Area Development (EADA) for a specific market.
- Franchisee should be able to demonstrate local market knowledge.
- He/she should be committed to delivering the Peter Piper Pizza guest experience.
- Interested prospects should be passionate about guest service and be able to access and develop an experienced operating management team.
You may also like:
Mod Pizza Franchise Opportunity : Eligibility, Cost, & Profit – Mod Pizza Franchise
The Scooter’s Franchise: Exploring the Cost and Profit – Scooter’s Franchise
How to get a Peter Piper Pizza Franchise?
Getting a Peter Piper Pizza outlet requires a relatively moderate investment and in return offers an impressive profit. Nevertheless, PPP franchise may offer several benefits, and interested candidates can take up franchise outlet locally or worldwide.
Fill in the personal and location details such as Name, Email, Company name, liquidity capacity, and other details.
Once you submit the necessary details, the Peter Piper Pizza sales team will review your application and contact you based on their location feasibility.
Considering its growth potential, unique, affordable, delicious & diverse menu range, proven business model of over 40 years, brand recognition & awareness, low investment risk, opening a Peter Piper Pizza outlet will prove profitable to the interested aspirants.
Furthermore, the franchise is seeking qualified candidates with the financial and management resources to develop multiple locations in a market and the passion to successfully operate a concept that has been proven over the past 40 years.
With an Initial investment of $1,567,500 – $1,862,500 and a franchise fee of $40000, Peter Piper Pizza chain may offers an impressive profit margin to its stake holders.
The Bottom line – In case you are interested in the food and beverages, and restaurant industry and want to take advantage of the opportunity, then start this franchise by paying minimal franchisee fee. Once you gain the confidence, then you can open multi-unit model.
Good Luck!! Happy Franchising!!
How to Start a Nathan’s Famous franchise – Cost, Fee, & Profit – Nathan’s famous chain
Start a Nothing Bundt Cakes Franchise – Cost, Fee, & Profit – Nothing Bundt Cakes
How to Start a Creams franchise – Cost, Fee, & Profit – Creams Franchise
How much does it cost to open a Peter Piper Pizza franchise?
Ans: To open a Peter Piper Pizza outlet, one would at least require an initial investment of $1,567,500 – $1,862,500. There are some other cost involved and a few of them are list below;
Franchise Fee: $40000
Royalty Fee: 5%
Marketing Fee: 2%
Local Marketing: 1%
Liquid capital: $750,000
Net worth: $3,000,000
Profit margin(Gross): Est. 35-40%
Total Initial Investment: $1,567,500 – $1,862,500
How much does a Peter Piper Pizza Franchise owner make?
Ans: Considering the chain’s growth potential, rapid expansion plan, loyal customer base, more than 40years of proven business model, and immense franchise support, one can certainly churn an impressive profit margin.
However, as per our estimate and industry standards, one can anticipate to earn a gross profit margin of 35-40% with Peter Piper Pizza chain.
How many Peter Piper Pizzas are in the US?
Ans: As per latest update, the chain currently operates at more than 140 locations across multiple cities in the United states.