Hey! you all chicken lovers, Today we have brought in an Interesting franchise business, and I am damn sure that you will love this. Are you looking for a QSR franchise?
How about grabbing this opportunity by setting up a Chicken Salad Chick Franchise in your city? Ya, you heard it right, there is a fabulous opportunity in this industry, and we’ll discover more about this in detail.
In this article, we’ll dive deep into the Chicken Salad Chick chain with capital requirements, fee, profit, and step-by-step guidelines to get this franchise – and answer some common questions about the chain.
- Franchise Fee: $50000
- Royalty Fee: 5%
- Marketing Fee: 2%
- Local Marketing: 1%
- Liquid capital: $250,000
- Net worth: $750,000
- Profit margin(Gross): Est. 30-35%
- Total Initial Investment: $742,300–$950,300(Non-Drive-Thru) $762,300–$980,300(Drive Thru)
Table of Contents
Overview of Chicken Salad Chick Franchise
Established in 2008 by Stacy and Kevin Brown, Chicken Salad Chick is one of the America’s rapidly growing restaurants chains, predominantly known for serving varieties of Chicken Salads, Sandwiches, Sides, Soups, Sweet treats, and other range of products.
Franchising has taken off in a major way, thanks for its leaders like CEO Scott Deviney. The chains boasts more than 200 restaurants across 17 states and its continues to grow at a rapid rate. As per brand’s current growth report, it is expected to surpass 250 locations in 2023.
The chain does take a pride to offer crave-able, freshly prepared meals to its guests through out south, and are on their way to become America’s favorite place for chicken salad.
Please continue reading if you are passionate about food franchises & this little snippet about the Chicken Salad Chick chain excites you.
We will offer comprehensive and well-researched information regarding the Chicken salad chick chain, along with its price, fees, profit margin, and—most importantly—the reason “Why” you need it.
You may like:
How to Start a Iniburger franchise – Cost, fee, & Profit – Iniburger Franchise
Is white Castle a franchise – Cost, fee, & Profit – White Castle Franchise
Chicken Salad Chick – The Journey
Starting as a small takeout restaurant in Auburn, AL, in 2008, it quickly grew throughout the Southeast and is now paving the way for entrepreneurs throughout the country.
With this strategy, the chain has uniquely positioned itself in the fast-casual space, offering three distinct revenue streams: dine-in, takeout, and off-premise sales.
Key facts on Chicken Salad Chick
|1||Trade Name||Chicken Salad Chick|
|2||Industry||Food & Beverages,|
Restaurant, and QSR
|4||Founders||Stacy and Kevin Brown|
|6||Number of locations||Over 200 locations|
|7||Area served||Over 17 states in the US|
|8||Franchise model||In line, Drive Thru(Take Away)|
|9||Menus|| Chicken Salads, Sandwiches, Sides, |
Soups, Sweet treats
|10||Average Unit volume||$1,293,304|
Reason to Own a Chicken Salad Chick Franchise
- All Round Support:
- The franchise offers complete support right from site selection, construction, training, marketing, and on-going consulting after you get your location open. One can immediately benefit from having the continuous support of our team of professionals and a brand that communities support and love.
- Best-in-class experience & Expertise:
- Chicken Salad Chick chain brings one-of-a-kind experience to life in its welcoming neighborhood restaurants by using top-quality ingredients and specializing in a wide variety of desserts, sandwiches, soups, and – of course – chicken salad that’s scratch-prepared daily.
- Better Work life Balance:
- Its franchise owner enjoys having a work/life balance (closed on Sundays), an impressive average unit volume, and a simple business model. It helps franchisee in achieving their personal and professional goals.
- Sustainable Growth Strategy
- The franchise has razor focus on a concentric circle growth strategy that allows them to build brand awareness from one state to the next, creating a loyal guest base that will follow them anywhere.
You may also like:
How to Start a Starbird franchise – Cost, fee, & Profit – Starbird Franchise
How to Start a Panda Express franchise – Cost, fee, & Profit – Panda Express Franchise
How much does a Chicken Salad Chick Franchise Cost?
Chicken Salad Chick(CSC) offers a varieties of franchise model, and one can opt for any model based on their financial limitations.
To start a Chicken Salad Chick franchise, one would at least require an initial investment of $742,300–$950,300 & $762,300–$980,300 for Non-drive thru and Drive thru locations respectively. This initial investment does cover the franchise fee, marketing fee, and other necessary expenses, but not the tenant improvement funds.
Nevertheless, the franchise does provide support in selection and setting up a Chicken Salad Chick outlet, but we advise you to conduct proper market research before opening an outlet.
Chicken Salad Chick Franchise Fee
The franchise fee for the Chicken Salad Chick is estimated to be $50,000 (plus a $10,000 grand opening marketing fee for the first restaurant). Furthermore, to qualify financially, franchise candidates and their partners/investors must have $250,000 in liquid capital and a minimum net worth of $750,000.
Other Investment details:
|Name Of Fee||Cost & Other details|
|Term Period||10 Years|
|Minimum net worth||$750,000|
|Minimum liquid assets||$250,000|
|Initial Investment Required||$742,300–$950,300(Non-Drive-Thru)|
- If you’re looking to open additional restaurants, the franchise fee is $45,000 (plus a $10,000 grand opening marketing fee for each additional restaurant secured under an Area Development Agreement).
- Please note that a $20,000 non-refundable deposit will be due upon signing the Area Development Agreement.
- Upon execution of the franchise agreement for each additional restaurant, $25,000 (plus a $10,000 grand opening marketing fee) will be due.
Additional Cost for Chicken Salad Chick
Typically, to run and maintain a Chicken Salad Chick Franchised outlet, one must adhere to their standards and are liable to pay a few additional costs such as Royalty fee, advertisement fee, maintenance fee, and a few other investments.
The on-going royalty fee for Chicken Salad Chick franchise is 5% and marketing fee is 2%, and local marketing fee is 1% of gross sales.
Is Chicken Salad Chick Franchise Profitable?
Considering its expertise of over a decade, a wide range of affordable & delicious menu range, and a loyal customer base, one can certainly expect to generate an impressive profit margin. According to our estimate, if the franchisee has chosen a perfect location with high customer footfall, one can expect a gross profit margin of 32-35% with Chicken Salad chick outlet.
Chicken Salad Chick Franchise requirements
There are certain condition that the franchisee to meet to be an approved Chicken Salad Chick outlet holder;
- The franchise team requires its franchisee prospects to understand the industry, business outline, inventory stock & continuity, and they are continuously seeking for franchisee who are looking to operate multi-unit model.
- You must have $250,000 in liquid capital and a minimum net worth of $750,000.
- One should possess the ability to lead the team while maintaining and following the Chicken Salad chick’s guidelines.
- The franchisee unit holder will be liable to pay a minimum royalty fee of 5% and other required fee which will be charged on monthly basis.
You may also like: How to Start a Black rifle coffee franchise – Cost, fee, & Profit
How to Open a Chicken Salad Chick Franchise?
Getting a Chicken Salad Chick outlet requires a relatively moderate investment and in return offers an impressive profit. Nevertheless, CSC franchise may offer several benefits, and interested candidates can take up franchise outlet locally or worldwide.
To get a CSC’s chain franchise, please visit their official website and fill in the required details in franchise form.
Fill in the personal and location details such as Name, Email, Phone number, Zip Code, outlet’s geography, liquidity capacity, and other details.
Once you submit the necessary details, the CSC sales team will review your application and contact you based on their location feasibility.
Below are the steps involved to become a CSC franchisee;
- Initial Inquiry
- Application process
- Phase-1 : Living Out The Chick Purpose
- Phase-2 : Getting Down To Business
- Financial Approval
- Franchise Validation
- Hospitality Day
Considering its growth potential, unique, affordable, delicious & diverse menu range, proven business model, brand recognition & awareness, low investment risk, and more than ten years of experience in this sector, opening a Chicken Salad Chick outlet will prove profitable to the interested aspirants.
Furthermore, CSC’s chain offers a flexible business model, which can be selected according to one’s financial limitations and risk tolerance.
With an Initial investment of $742,300–$950,300(Non-Drive-Thru), $762,300–$980,300(Drive Thru) and a franchise fee of $50000, Chicken Salad chick chain may offers an impressive profit margin to its stake holders.
The Bottom line – In case you are interested in the food and beverages, and restaurant industry and want to take advantage of the opportunity, then start this franchise by paying minimal franchisee fee. Once you gain the confidence, then you can open multi-unit model.
Good Luck!! Happy Franchising!!
How to Start a Nathan’s Famous franchise – Cost, Fee, & Profit – Nathan’s famous chain
Start a Nothing Bundt Cakes Franchise – Cost, Fee, & Profit – Nothing Bundt Cakes
How to Start a Creams franchise – Cost, Fee, & Profit – Creams Franchise
How much does it cost to open a Chicken Salad Chick franchise?
Ans: To open a Chicken Salad franchise, one would at least require an initial investment of $742,300–$950,300(Non-Drive-Thru). There are some other cost involved and a few of them are list below;
Franchise Fee: $50000
Royalty Fee: 5%
Marketing Fee: 2%
Local Marketing: 1%
Liquid capital: $250,000
Net worth: $750,000
Profit margin(Gross): Est. 30-35%
Total Initial Investment: $742,300–$950,300(Non-Drive-Thru)
How much does a Chicken Salad Chick Franchise owner make?
Ans: Considering the chain’s growth potential, rapid expansion plan, loyal customer base, more than a decade of experience, flexible franchise model, and immense franchise support, one can certainly churn an impressive profit margin.
However, as per our estimate and industry standards, one can anticipate to earn a gross profit margin of 30%.
How many locations of Chicken Salad Chick are there?
Ans: As per latest update, Chicken Salad chick has more than 200 outlets in 17 states and it is expected to cross 250 locations in 2023.
How long does chicken salad chick last in the fridge?
Ans: Chicken Salad chains uses fresh ingredients to prepare its foods and it can certainly stocked in fridge which can easily last for five days.