Have you considered investing in a franchise that deals in offering a varieties of Cookie? Do you have a sweet tooth and interested in owning your own business by partnering with a renowned brand in the United States?
If your response was “yes,” you might be curious to learn more about Crumbl Cookies, a fast expanding cookie franchise that has been making waves in the dessert industry.
In this post, we’ll cover a detailed article on the Crumbl Cookies Franchise with its capital required, cost, profit, and step-by-step guidelines to get this franchise – and answer some common questions about the chain.
- Brand: Crumbl Cookies
- Founded: 2017
- Key People: Jason & Sawyer
- Industry: Bakery
- No. of outlet: 600+
- Area served: United states
- Franchise Fee: $50,000
- Royalty Fee: 8%
- Ad Royalty Fee: 2%
- Initial Investment: $227,666 to $567,833
Table of Contents
Overview of Crumbl Cookies Franchise
Co-founded in 2017 by two crazy big dreamer, Jason McGowan (CEO) & Sawyer Hemsley (COO), Crumbl Cookies is one of America’s leading and rapidly growing cookies chains, offering a wide range of cookies prepared with perfect combination of flour, sugar, and chocolate chips.
Since its establishment, Crumbl has expanded its locations to over 600+ bakeries in 47 states countrywide, making it the fastest-growing cookie company in the nation.
Being a family-owned business to proudly contributing towards the livelihoods of its over 1000+ local franchises partners, managers, and bakers, Crumbl has seriously walked a long mile to create a storm in this industry.
Their commitment to using high-quality ingredients, creative and innovative flavors, and modern and inviting atmosphere has made Crumbl Cookies as one of the beloved destination for cookies lovers.
With a weekly rotating menu featuring over 200+ flavors that are inspired by cakes, candies, pies, and desserts of all kinds, open-concept kitchens, and famously recognizable pink box, Crumbl is all set for revolutionizing the gourmet dessert experience.
You may also like:
Crumbl Cookies Franchise opportunities – The Journey
After spending several thousands of dollars, multiple research on finding the best possible recipe for perfect and delicious cookies, Crumbl Cookies has upscaled its competition with its competitors.
With more than 600+ outlets in 5 years and building a strong loyal fan base, rotating menus, and best-in-class customer experience, Crumbl Cookies has positioned itself as a leader in the dessert market.
Key facts on Crumbl Cookies
|Founders Or Parent Company
|Jason McGowan (CEO) &
Sawyer Hemsley (COO)
|Logan, Utah, US
|Number of locations
|Across 47 states
|Variety of flavored and
You may also like:
Start a Cold Stone Creamery Franchise – Cost, Fee, & Profit – Cold Stone Creamery
Start a #1 Fastest Growing Teriyaki Madness Franchise – (Cost + Fee) – Teriyaki Madness
Why Considering Owning a Crumbl Cookies Franchise?
There could be several reasons for partnering with a brand like Crumbl, and a few of the prominent options are mentioned down for your reference;
- Uniquely-designed concept:
- The franchise offering a weekly rotating menu, open-concept kitchens, and popularly recognizable pink box has helped Crumbl to position itself as a prominent player in this industry.
- Affordability and varieties:
- With over 200+ varieties of flavored cookies and its competitive prices has allowed the Crumbl Cookies to become one of the most beloved cookies franchises in the American’s market.
- Simple and Scalable Business model:
- No wonder that Crumbl Cookies business concept is relatively simple and scalable, making it accessible to a wide range of entrepreneurs across the states. The franchise may have also planned to open its stores in international market.
- Comprehensive training and support:
- Interested franchise prospects may leverage the comprehensive training and marketing support offered by the brand that may help new owners to get started.
- Tech-enabled Cookies Company:
- Tech is everywhere, and Crumbl is not behind in this. As the complete Crumbl operation is backed by slick, smooth tech that allows for a faster process in the stores and a smoother experience for the customers.
You may also like:
How to Get a Golden Chick Franchise? – Cost & Profit – Golden Chick
How to Get sweetFrog Franchise? – Cost & Profit – sweetFrog
How much does a Crumbl Cookies Franchise Cost?
The franchise fee or Total Initial setup cost for the Crumbl Cookies chain will depend on the proposed geographical locations and chosen franchise model.
Nonetheless, To start a Crumbl Cookies franchise, one would at least require an initial investment of $227,666 to $567,833 and may be a dedicated floor area of min 1500-2000 square feet to set up a brick-and-mortar retail space.
Additionally, The above-mentioned initial investment for Crumble Cookies business does cover the expenses or fee such as Franchise fees, Marketing Fees, Equipment, and other necessary fees.
Moreover, Crumbl Cookies is accepting applications for opening their outlets at International locations, and interested prospects can now apply for it through its official website.
Crumbl Cookies Franchise Fee
The franchise fee for Crumbl Cookies is $50,000 ($25,000 if signed before 06/30/2022). Furthermore, Interested candidates should also meet the minimum financial requirement of at least Net Worth of $500,000 and at least $150,000 in liquid assets.
Additional Cost for Crumbl Cookies
Typically, to run and maintain a Crumbl location, one must adhere to their standards and are liable to pay a few additional costs such as Royalty fee, advertisement fee, maintenance fee, and a few other investments.
The on-going royalty fee for Crumble Cookies location will be 8% and ad royalty fee is 2% of the monthly gross sales.
|Type of Fee
|Cost & Other details
|Ad Royalty Fee
|Real Estate and Improvements
|$75,000 – $250,000
|Required liquid capital
|Total Initial Investment
|$227,666 to $567,833
You may also like:
Does Steak and Shake Franchise Really Cost $10000? – Cost & Profit – Steak and Shake
How much is Crumbl Cookies Franchise Profit Margin?
Undoubtedly, Crumbl Cookies has gained a massive following by offering its delectable and tasty cookies, and with low startup cost, Crumbl may provide a prominent space of more growth and better profit margin to its entrepreneurs.
Nevertheless, considering its countrywide presence, a wide range of exotic menu, extensive training support, global expansion plan, best-in-class marketing strategy, low startup cost, an average Crumbl Cookies outlet owner can expect to make an average net profit of 14-18%.
What does it require to Start a Crumbl Cookies Outlet?
To own a franchise, you might have to meet the certain requirements. However, we have enlisted a few major Crumbl Cookies franchise requirements for your reference;
- First and most important – One should be financially well-qualified and have good credit to start a Crumbl Cookies location, and should be ready to invest minimum $227,666 to $567,833.
- Interested applicants are advised to dedicate themselves to the Crumbl Cookies business and follow the company standards and maintain their legacy.
- Interested applicants must undergo and complete the necessary training program offered by the Crumbl Cookies.
- Applicant should be hard-working and dedicated to being heavily involved during the early stages of their new venture with Crumbl Cookies.
- Interested franchisees should have passion to work in the Food and Bakery industry and should possess the leadership and financial skills to operate a Crumbl Cookies outlet.
You may also like:
Does Insomnia Cookies Franchise? – Alternatives, Cost, & Profit – Insomnia Cookies Franchise
Is Crumbl Cookies a Franchise?
Absolutely yes. It is one of the America’s most successful and leading bakery houses that started as a family-owned business. It has expanded its locations to more than 600+ outlet in over 47 states and a few more outlets in Japan as well.
The chain has certainly opened the door for international franchising and interested applicants can take up this franchise to their city and with their sheer experience and best-in-class tasty bakery products can earn a great profit margin
How to Apply for a Crumbl Cookies Franchise?
Becoming a Crumbl Cookies outlet owner requires a minimal investment that offers an impressive gross profit margin. Additionally, the Crumbl chain may provide several benefits, and interested candidates can take up franchise outlets in their city through their expertise and endless support systems.
One can avail this franchise using below mentioned steps;
- Visit its official website and fill in the required details, such as Name, Email ID, Phone Number, Home address, Current Net worth, Interested country, and other necessary info.
Steps to Get a Crumbl Cookies Franchise
- The franchisor explains the Crumbl franchise Opportunity including expectations, available locations, costs & items, and reception of the Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD).
- Crumbl team organizes a meeting with franchisee to get to know you better and to better understanding your operation plan.
- Proposing a Location:
- You’ll be required to submit a location within your selected territory for approval. Be noted that USA’s locations are SOLD OUT.
- Purchasing completion:
- Sign the Franchise Agreement and pay the franchise fee and other initial fees.
- Crumbl team provides necessary training and orientation.
- Physical construction work begins with necessary permits.
- Grand Opening:
- Congratulations, you bakery is now fully operational and open to all cookie-lovers.
Final Takeaway – Summary
Crumbl Cookies might seems like a new franchise in the market, but it has significant impact in the bakery industry. In a span of 5 years, Crumbl has expanded its outlets to more than 600+ locations in over 47 states and a few more locations in Japan.
With a minimum Initial investment of $227,666 to $567,833, the Crumbl Cookies chain may offer an outstanding profit margin to its stakeholders and one may anticipate an exceptional gross profit margin and a net profit margin of 14-18%.
The Bottom line – In case you are interested in the Food and Bakery industry and want to take advantage of the opportunity with moderate investment, then you can start a Crumbl Cookies outlet in your city. With its immense legacy, expertise, and robust support model, one may experience stable and steady growth in their entrepreneurial journey.
So, what are you waiting for? Go and start your entrepreneurial journey with Crumble Cookies!!
Good Luck!! Happy Franchising!!
You may like:
Can you Own a Cheesecake Factory Franchise? Review, Cost & Profit – Cheesecake Factory
Start a Panda Express Franchise – Cost, Fee, & Profit – Panda Express
Start A Peter Piper Pizza Franchise – Cost, Fee, & Profit – Peter Piper Pizza
Want to explore more? Then check out below franchising opportunities.
How much does it cost to start a Crumbl Cookies Franchise?
Ans: The total initial investment for Crumbl Cookies may vary depending on the chosen model and outlet’s geographical location. However, A minimum investment required to setup a Crumbl Cookies may cost approximately $227,666 to $567,833.
How much does a Crumbl Cookies Franchise owner make?
Ans: It depends on the location and average customer footfall at the outlet, but based on the franchise disclosure document, one may anticipate to make an average operating profit of 14-18%.
Is Crumbl Cookies Franchise Profitable?
Ans: It could be certainly difficult to comment on outlet’s profitability without knowing about its geographic and sales figures. However, considering its franchise potential, countrywide presence, a wide range of menu, one may anticipate a profit margin of 14-18%.