Are you looking for a lawn care franchise? Do you want to be a part of the UK’s largest lawn care franchise? Then, there is some good news for you! Now, TruGreen has started its franchising program, but WAIT, do you have the necessary skills, costs, and understanding of this business? No worries! We will cover everything about it.
Undoubtedly, there’s huge scope in the lawn care industry, and with a TruGreen proven business model and tailored suggestion and support process, anyone can take up this franchise to go on building up a multi-van business.
In this article, we’ll dive deep into the TruGreen franchise, including capital requirements, fee, profit, and step-by-step guidelines to get this franchise, and answer some common questions about the chain.
- Franchise Fee: £10,000
- Royalty Fee: 1%
- Advertising Fee: Yes
- Minimum Investment: £8,400
- Total Initial Investment: £28,000
Table of Contents
Overview of TruGreen Franchise
Founded in 1973 and currently operated by CEO – John Cowles, TruGreen is one of the UK’s leading and rapidly growing lawn care companies. The chain is renowned for offering a range of services to keep lawns healthy and green.
Since its inception, TruGreen has grown into one of the UK’s largest lawn care providers, with more than 250 locations nationwide. The chain has helped the entrepreneurs access their established brand, proprietary technology, and ongoing support network from them.
Irrespective of your background, if you are serious about the lawn care industry or a seasoned business owner, TruGreen provides the tools and resources you need to succeed as a franchisee.
Please continue reading if you are passionate about the Lawn Care franchises, and this little snippet about TruGreen excites you.
We will offer comprehensive and well-researched information regarding the TruGreen chain, along with its price, fees, profit margin, and—most importantly—the reason “Why“ you need it.
You may like:
How to Get a Dpd Franchise – Cost, Fee, & Profit – Dpd Franchise
Key facts about TruGreen
|1||Trade Name||TruGreen Professional Lawncare|
|2||Industry||Lawn care services|
|4||Founders Or Parent Company||CEO – John Cowles|
|5||Corporate Headquarters||Leicester LE18 4WS|
|6||Number of locations||Over 250|
|7||Area served||PAN UK|
|9||Service offering||Complete lawn care solutions|
|10||Revenue||$2.8 Billion (As per Zoominfo)|
You may like:
Why Choose a TruGreen Lawn care Franchise?
Owning a Lawn care franchise can certainly prove beneficial for its owner, given the choose the right opportunity like – TruGreen. Some of their major reasons are listed below for reference;
- Established brand recognition:
- The chain has been in this business for over 50 years and has positioned itself as a well-known brand in the lawn care market.
- Their expertise and experience can play a vital role in ensuring success for their franchise owners.
- Proven business model:
- Owning a franchise with a proven business model can undoubtedly help new owners to replicate their successful business model in their cities.
- Access to proprietary products and processes:
- Interested prospects will have access to the company’s proprietary products and processes, which have been developed and refined over several years.
- Marketing support:
- The franchise offers necessary market support to its franchisees that helps them attract and retain new consumers.
- Some of their support includes, Advertising, promotions, and lead generation.
- Ongoing training and support:
- TruGreen provides regular ongoing training support to its franchisees that will help them grow their businesses and stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends.
- Sense of community:
- As a TruGreen business owner, you will get a sense of working with a strong community that has access to the best resources and expertise available in the market.
You may like
How to Start a Legacy Academy Franchise – Cost & Fee – Legacy Academy
How much does TruGreen Franchise Cost?
The franchise fee or Total Initial setup cost for TruGreen will depend on the proposed model chosen and the country.
Nonetheless, To become a TruGreen franchise partner, one would at least require an initial investment of £28,000 with a floor area between 750 sq. ft to 1000 sq. ft.
FYI, the above-mentioned initial investment for TruGreen business does cover the expenses or fees such as Brand deposit fees, Marketing Fees, Equipment, and other necessary expenses.
Additional Cost for TruGreen
Typically, to run and maintain a TruGreen business, one must adhere to their standards and are liable to pay a few additional costs such as Royalty fee, advertisement fee, maintenance fee, and a few other investments.
The on-going royalty fee for TruGreen is 1%.
|Type of Fee||Cost and Other Details|
|Total Initial Investment||£28,000|
You may like:
Start a Tommy’s Car Wash Franchise – Cost, Fee, & Profit – Tommy’s Car wash
Coverall Cleaning Franchise Opportunity: Cost, Fee, & Profit – Coverall Cleaning
Is TruGreen Franchise profitable?
Considering the TruGreen’s expertise of over 5 decade, access to proprietary technology, low startup cost, niche target market, ever-growing demand, and ongoing support network, one can undoubtedly earn a significant profit by becoming a TruGreen business owner.
Nevertheless, the profitability of any franchise may depend on several factors, such as the location, country, market demand and its competition.
What does it require to become a TruGreen franchise Partner?
Below are the TruGreen business requirements:
- First and most important, one should have the required funding to become a TruGreen business partner; that is, one should be ready to invest at least £28,000.
- Interested applicants are advised to dedicate themselves to the TruGreen business and follow the company standards and maintain their legacy.
- Interested applicants must undergo and complete the necessary training program offered by the franchise.
- Interested franchisees should have passion to work in the Lawn Care industry and should possess the leadership and financial skills to operate a TruGreen business.
- Prospects are advised to do proper marketing and site research, which will help them understand the market potential and would certainly boost your morale.
You may like:
Can you own a Rocket Car Wash Franchise? – Cost & Profit – Rocket Car Wash
Dave & Buster’s Franchise Opportunity : Cost & Profit – Dave & Buster’s
How to Get TruGreen franchise?
Becoming an approved TruGreen owner requires a minimal investment that offers an impressive gross profit margin. Nevertheless, the TruGreen chain may provide several benefits, and interested candidates can take up franchise outlets in their city through their expertise and endless support systems.
To get the TruGreen business, one can go ahead with the following steps;
- Visit their Franchise page and fill in the necessary details.
- Or, you can directly call them at – 0116 275 9000
Started in 1973 by successfully managed by CEO – John Cowles, TruGreen is one of the largest, rapidly growing, and well established lawn care services providers in the UK that offers a wide range of lawn care services to its customers.
Ever since its Inception, it has witnessed tremendous growth in its business, thanks to its access to proprietary technology that has helped them to acquire a significant market share and spread across more than 250 locations worldwide.
However, Its expertise of over 5 decades, affordable pricing, best-in-class service, customer experience, social media presence, uninterrupted supply chain, and extensive training support aids as an extra advantage for the new franchisee holder.
With an Initial investment of £28,000, TruGreen chain may offer an outstanding profit margin to its stakeholders.
The Bottom line – In case you are interested in the Lawn Care market and want to take advantage of the opportunity with minimal investment, then you can start a TruGreen franchise. With its immense legacy, expertise, and robust supply chain, one may experience stable and steady growth in their entrepreneurial journey.
So, what are you waiting for? Go and start your entrepreneurial journey with TruGreen!!
Good Luck!! Happy Franchising!!
You may like:
Start an Aussie Pet Mobile franchise – Cost, Fee, & Profit – Aussie Pet Mobile
How much does it cost to become a TruGreen Franchise owner?
Ans: To become an approved TruGreen business, One may need to invest at least £28,000. However, this investment may vary depending on the city, location, and country.
Franchise Fee: £10,000
Royalty Fee: 1%
Advertising Fee: Yes
Minimum Investment: £8,400
Total Initial Investment: £28,000
Does TruGreen have franchises?
Ans: Yes, TruGreen offers franchises to interested applicants, but to own it, one must meet the requirements of this franchise. Currently, the TruGreen has a network of more than 300 franchise owners worldwide.
Is Trugreen lawn service any good?
Ans: It certainly depends on individual requirements and experiences with TruGreen. Overall, the chain does provide quality and best-in-class lawn care services over a period, which helped the chain to position itself as an industry leader in this market. Hope, you find it helpful.