Are you looking for a fast-food restaurant specializing in Vietnamese cuisine? Are you an avid consumer of Vietnamese food and want to grab an opportunity out of it? Did your extensive research on food franchises has landed you on this article?
We have brought in another interesting and popular food chain – Banh Mi Boys Franchise, which can help you to start your entrepreneurial journey with an Initial investment of $158,500 – $237,300.
Yes, you read it, right? We will cover an in-depth article on starting a Banh Mi Boys chain in your city with its capital required, cost, profit, and step-by-step guidelines to get this franchise – and answer some common questions about the chain.
- Brand: Banh Mi Boys
- Founded: 2015
- CEO: Peter Nguyen
- Industry: Fast-food restaurants
- No. of outlet: 2
- Area served: US
- Franchise Fee: $30,000
- Royalty Fee: 5%
- Ad Royalty Fee: 1%
- Total Initial Investment: $158,500 – $237,300
Table of Contents
Overview of Banh Mi Boys Franchise
Founded in 2015 & started its franchising operation in 2020, Banh Mi Boys is one of America’s renowned and popular Vietnamese sandwich chains, offering a unique take on the traditional Banh Mi sandwich, combining Vietnamese flavors with international influences.
The chain has become a quite popular destination for foodies & sandwich enthusiasts alike, all thanks to its affordable prices, delectable tasty menu range, trendy decor, and flexible franchising investment. Some of its prominent & tasty menu range includes classic Banh Mi options, fusion-style sandwiches, sides, drinks, desserts, vegetarian and vegan options.
Overall, Banh Mi Franchise may prove as an exciting opportunity for entrepreneurs looking to break into the fast-casual food industry with a unique and trendy concept.
Looks phenomenal, right?
We assure you that, after reading this complete article, you would be in a position to choose the BEST AVAILABLE FOOD FRANCHISE, and certainly help you take an informed decision on the Banh Mi Boys chain.
You may like:
Start a Tropical Smoothie Cafe Franchise – Cost & Profit – Tropical Smoothie Cafe
Ultimate Guide for Owning a Jamba Juice Franchise – Cost + Fee – Jamba Juice
Start A Freddy’s Franchise – Cost, Fee, & Profit – Freddy’s
Key Facts on Banh Mi Boys Chain
|1||Trade Name||Banh Mi Boys|
|2||Industry||Food & Beverages|
|4||Founders Or Parent Company||Peter Nguyen, CEO|
|5||Corporate Headquarters||5001 Airline Dr.|
Metairie, LA 70001
|6||Number of locations||2 Outlets|
|7||Area served||Open for US|
|9||Menu offering||Sandwiches, Sides, Desserts, |
and much more
How Much Does A Banh Mi Boys Franchise Cost?
The franchise fee or Total Initial setup cost for the Banh Mi Boys chain will depend on the proposed geographical locations. Nonetheless, To start a Banh Mi Boys franchise, one would at least require an initial investment of $158,500 – $237,300 and a dedicated floor area of min 500 -1500 square feet to set up a brick-and-mortar retail space.
FYI, the above-mentioned initial investment for Banh Mi Boys business does cover the expenses or fees such as Franchise fees, Marketing Fees, Equipment, and other necessary fees.
Banh Mi Boys Franchise Fee
The franchise fee for Banh Mi Boys is $30,000. Furthermore, to qualify financially, franchise candidates and their partners/investors should have a minimum net worth of $30,000 with available liquidity of $30,000.
Additional Cost for Banh Mi Boys
Typically, to run and maintain a Banh Mi Boys outlet, one must adhere to their standards and are liable to pay a few additional costs such as Royalty fee, advertisement fee, maintenance fee, and a few other investments.
The on-going royalty fee for Banh Mi Boys Franchise is 5% and ad royalty fee is 1% of the monthly gross sales.
|Type of Fee||Cost & Other details|
|Ad Royalty Fee||1%|
|Agreement Period||10 Years, Renewable|
|Total Initial Investment||$158,500 – $237,300|
You may like:
Start A Little Caesars Franchise – Cost, Fee, & Profit – Little Caesars
Why In N Out Franchise is a Hot Commodity – In n Out
Is Banh Mi Boys Franchise Profitable?
It could be extremely difficult to comment on Banh Mi Boys’ outlet profitability without knowing its geographical location, city, average customer footfall, and capabilities of franchisee to operate and maintain an outlet.
Considering the Banh Mi Boys chain’s expertise of over 6+ years, a wide range of affordable & delicious food offerings, localized food taste, extensive training & marketing support, a proven business model, and a loyal fan base, one may anticipate earning an impressive profit margin.
Additionally, with a careful planning, a solid business strategy, and efficient operations, one may anticipate an earning of approximately 10-15% of net profit margins.
You may like:
Does Steak and Shake Franchise Really Cost $10000? – Cost & Profit – Steak ‘n Shake
Benefits of Owning a Banh Mi Boys Franchise
There could be several benefits in owing a specialized Vietnamese fast-food franchise, and some of them are listed below for your reference;
- Affordable Pricing with delectable taste:
- Banh Mi Boys chain is renowned for serving its mouth watering Vietnamese styles burgers at a competitive pricing that helps the chain to build a loyal fan base.
- Best-in-class ambience setup:
- As a franchisee, you may be delighted with Banh Mi Boys outlet’s ambiance and its service offerings.
- A franchisee can differentiate themselves in the fast-casual food industry by creating a unique and trendy concept with the help of their team of innovation experts.
- Growth Potential:
- Banh Mi Boys chain has a track record of successful outlet operation, and as a franchise owner, you may benefit from brand’s growth potential & its customer outreach.
- Moderate capital required:
- With a Franchise fee of $30,000, Banh Mi Boys may prove beneficial for its outlet owner, and make you a profitable business owner in no time.
- Extensive training support:
- Banh Mi offers comprehensive training and support to its franchisees, including assistance in site selection, Interior decor, and other necessary stuff.
You may like:
Start a Nothing Bundt Cakes Franchise – Cost, Fee, & Profit – Nothing Bundt
How to Start a Kung Fu Tea Franchise – Cost, Fee, & Profit – Kung Fu Tea
What does it require to Own a Banh Mi Boys Outlet?
Below are the Banh Mi Boys franchise requirements;
- First and most important – One should have the required funding to get a Banh Mi Boys, that is one should be ready to invest anywhere between $158,500 – $237,300.
- Interested applicants are advised to dedicate themselves to the Banh Mi Boys business and follow the company standards and maintain their legacy.
- Interested applicants must undergo and complete the necessary training program offered by the franchise.
- Interested franchisees should have passion to work in the Food and Beverages industry and should possess the leadership and financial skills to operate a Banh Mi Boys outlet.
- Prospects are advised to do the proper marketing and site research, which will help them to understand the market potential and would certainly boost your morale.
- Applicants are advised to secure a suitable location that meets Banh Mi Boys’ requirements, such as high visibility and easy accessibility.
What is the Support offered by Banh Mi Boys?
- Site Search and Analysis
- Standard Layout support from the company
- Centralized billing systems
- SMS and WhatsApp Marketing Support
- Regular Food Innovations
- Quality checks and Complete Raw Material Support
- Staff Training Support
- Marketing & Sales grow up strategies and guidelines
- All Hands Meetings to improvise the business
- Location-specific promotions during the opening and planning of the launch
How to Get a Banh Mi Boys Franchise?
Becoming a Banh Mi Boys outlet owner requires a minimal investment that offers an impressive gross profit margin. Nevertheless, the Banh Mi Boys chain may provide several benefits, and interested candidates can take up franchise outlets in their city through their expertise and endless support systems.
One can avail this franchise using below mentioned steps;
- Visit their Franchise page – and fill in the details such as Name, Email Id, Phone Number, and other necessary info.
|Apply for Banh Mi Boys||Franchise Form|
Once you submit the form, somebody from the franchise team will contact you within a week to discuss it further and ya it does take time.
Started in 2015, Banh Mi Boys is one of America’s popular and renowned Vietnamese fast-food chains, offering a variety of freshly prepared Sandwiches, Fries, Sides, Desserts, and much more. Currently, the franchise has two franchised networks and more outlets planned to release in the next few years will create tremendous opportunities for interested candidates to grab THIS deal in this ever-growing market.
However, considering the exponential rise in fast food Industry, affordable pricing & delectable menu range, flexible investment with high ROI, extensive training, and market support aids an extra advantage for the new franchisee unit holder.
With an Initial investment of $158,500 – $237,300, the Banh Mi Boys chain may offer an outstanding profit margin to its stakeholders and one may anticipate an exceptional gross profit margin of 30-40 % and a net profit margin of 10-15%.
The Bottom line – In case you are interested in the Food industry and want to take advantage of the opportunity with moderate investment, then you can start a Banh Mi Boys outlet in your city. With its immense legacy, expertise, and robust supply chain, one may experience stable and steady growth in their entrepreneurial journey.
So, what are you waiting for? Go and start your entrepreneurial journey with Banh Mi Boys!!
Good Luck!! Happy Franchising!!
You may like:
Start a Jollibee Franchise – Cost, Fee, & Profit – Jollibee
Start a Panda Express Franchise – Cost, Fee, & Profit – Panda Express
Start A Peter Piper Pizza Franchise – Cost, Fee, & Profit – Peter Piper Pizza
Want to explore more? Then check out below franchising opportunities.
Food & Beverages Franchise, Bakery Franchise, and Tea & Café Franchise
How much does it Cost to Start a Banh Mi Boys Franchise?
Ans: To become an approved Banh Mi Boys outlet vendor, one may need to invest at least $158,500 to $237,300 with a floor area of a minimum of 500 sq ft to 3000 sq ft.
How much does a Banh Mi Boys Franchise owner make?
Ans: considering the enormous demand in the Food industry, flexible setup cost, and comprehensive franchise support, one may anticipate an earning of at least 12-20% by becoming a Banh Mi Boys outlet holder.